Senior Veeva Business Process Analyst
at Teva Canada Innovation
Parsippany, New Jersey, USA - 07054
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||12 Nov, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Functional Requirements,Collaboration,Design,It Management,Timelines,Thinking Skills,Deliverables,Testing,Documentation||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Engage with IT and business stakeholders to capture project requirements, manage projects, coordinate team meetings, and provide QA, UAT and validation services to project deliverables ensuring quality releases that meet business needs. Supporting the Veeva CRM, CDW, MDM and BI environments.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to define user and functional requirements for approved projects.
- Provide regular project updates to IT management.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to IT management.
- Manage projects from design to implementation and hyper care.
- Develops and manages scope, objectives, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with IT management and stakeholders.
- Lead large, complex projects from conception, to design, through testing, implementation, and ongoing support.
- Manage validation processes and documentation.
- Document requirements and work flow diagrams with focus on process improvements.
- Create and deploy test plans, testing, documenting, and tracking issues while ensuring timely issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience of documenting project specifications, charters and managing UAT.
- Experience supporting validated systems and required documentation.
- Effective decision-making and critical thinking skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Ability to be flexible, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment for self and team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment.
- Proven experience with Veeva CRM
- Demonstrated project management knowledge and experience.
- Pharmaceuticals industry experience
- Master Data Management systems.
Business Process Analysis
Director, IT Business Applications
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Business or computer science
Parsippany, NJ, USA