Shopper Marketing Manager (secondment/part-time)
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||11 Jul, 2022||3 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has a meaningful role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we build shared value!
- Lead the development of shopper marketing strategies for the portfolio of whisk(e)y brands, based on strong insights as well as the latest shopper marketing findings and trends
- Lead the creative development and execution of integrated shopper marketing programmes designed to drive effective and efficient shopper conversion at the point or purchase and in line with brand strategy and guidelines
- Ensure shopper marketing programmes are developed through the lens of the priority channels (grocery, convenience, discounters, ecommerce, B2B, managed retail on trade, independent on trade) and there is consistency in the deployment of key brand assets to build and access memory structures.
- Lead the briefing and management of agencies to ensure all tools are delivered with the highest quality standards, on time and fully in line with customer requirements.
- Ensure robust post assessments are conducted in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of activity performance and impact in order to strengthen future plans and activations
- Build partnerships with the Customer Activation teams across markets as well as the Global Brand teams to ensure our joint needs are fully met and programmes can be easily tailored to meet specific local and customer needs.
Shoppers increasingly buy from a repertoire of brands and the vast majority of decision making is made at the point of purchase hence our ability to influence the point of purchase is critical to business growth. The effectiveness of our shopper marketing is therefore fundamental and will focus on driving recruitment and/or premiumization across the different shopper missions and sub channels.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Shopper Marketing Manager, who will lead the Shopper Marketing for our strong portfolio of Whisk(e)y brands, in a job-sharing model, with a weekly working time of 20-25 hours. This is the perfect role for someone, who wants to enjoy the flexibility of working part-time without making a compromise regarding sophisticated work content, high responsibility and having a direct and positive impact on the growth of our brand and business.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR