Site Reliability Engineer (9 months Fixed Term Contract)
New Zealand, , New Zealand - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Nov, 2021||Not Specified||03 Aug, 2021||N/A||Emerging Technologies,Customer Experience,Open Data,Entitlements,Ansible,Negotiation,Dynamic Languages,Shell Scripting,Powershell,Java,Teamwork,Soa,Infrastructure,Pki,Analytics,Security,Kubernetes,Facilitation,Microservices,Iaas,Interpersonal Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Working as a Site Reliability Engineer for a major NZ bank, we’re looking for people who have experience:
- Infrastructure automation expertise i.e. TerraForm, Ansible, Puppet/Chef/Salt.
- Understanding of underlying infrastructure and workloads like Kubernetes, server platforms, databases, PKI and networking (including SDN).
- Skilled at translating technical language into business language to explain technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Observability – supporting the right level of monitoring focusing on symptoms and customer experience, and not just outages.
- Solution and outcome oriented – hands on.
- CI/CD, automating pipelines, and engineering for cloud-first and multi-cloud where that makes sense.
- Support development of guard rails as part of CI-CD around automating security & compliance (i.e. Open policy agent), quality and performance.
- Strong understanding of lightweight but strong governance and entitlements – auditable, programmatic RBAC, to match financial regulation requirements.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven architecture and predictive analytics
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
New Zealand, New Zealand