Site Service Administrator
at Weir Minerals
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||17 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Business Need / Purpose of Role
The primary objective of this role is to provide SHEQ & Management Systems Documentation administration support to the Kalgoorlie Service Centre that will assist in SHEQ & Management System documentation compliance and audit support, as well as Support the workshop, sales teams and Service Centre by administration and maintenance of the SAP database as well as general administration duties. Support our Service Centre Manager in administrating and coordinating service projects through the workshop. Create and manage job file documentation, minor purchasing, computerised workflow processing and general administration tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities
- Maintains policies and procedures for the Service Centre SHEQ Management System
- Supports with the implementation and Compliance of the SHEQ Management System Programs
- Coordinates SHEQ Management compliance activities
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the SHEQ Compliance Program
- Record keeping & standardization of documentation.
- Support coordinator for the external audits of the SHEQ Management System.
- Support with the compliance of ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Support continuous improvement throughout Service Centre through documentation standardization.
- Compliance to internal and external standards achieved as part of efficient daily activities not additional bureaucracy.
- Compliance administration is maintained.
- Maintain local planning database
- Financial reporting for Service Centre site jobs
- Maintain contact and relationships with suppliers/subcontractors for work in progress
- Administration of purchase requisition process and expediting of purchase orders
- Contribution to lean and continuous improvements
- Administration of SAP database for the Service Centre including generation of reports
- Weekly generation of WIP reports
- General administration and office management duties, including stationary orders, site induction of new staff
- Data management of jobs from start to finish using SAP
- Supporting with maintaining ISO certification and continuous improvement in application to standards
- Reduction in SHEQ Management System documentation issues
- Improvement in SHQ Management audit score specifically focused on Section 1 & 3
- Financial reporting of site service jobs
- You are responsible for ensuring that you operate on a day to day basis in a way that complies and promotes with the company’s policy and procedure and within the WMA Safety standards.
Job knowledge / Other requirements
Education and/or Experience:
Previous experience in a similar role
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite. Lotus Notes (desirable)
Sitting for up to 8 hours per day. Prolonged, repetitive light upper limb use. Occasional lifting up to 10 kgs from various levels.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR