at Escape Route Alpine Demo Centre
Whistler, BC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||03 Oct, 2019||1 year(s) or above||Customer Service Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Part Time (16-29 hours/week) Seasonal, Hourly.
Position Summary: A Ski Technician is responsible for servicing and maintaining our rental fleet as well as customers equipment. The ideal candidate is mechanically inclined, self motivated with a good knowledge of mounting ski bindings.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous ski industry experience is an asset yet not required
- Previous backcountry experience is an asset
- Previous cash handling experience is an asset yet not required
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Assist guests with their rental needs
- Ski and spiltboard repair including applying P-Tex on gouges and scratches, base patches, beveling, edge replacements and de-laminations
- Servicing and repairing equipment
- Mount a vast variety of ski and snowboard bindings without instruction or supervision
- Maintain clean and organized area
- Fill out proper documentation for receiving, servicing and returning customer products
Hotels / Restaurants
Technician, Customer Service
Whistler, BC, Canada