Small Molecule Regulated Bioanalytical and Biosample Operations Expert
Welwyn, SK, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||17 Nov, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
In Roche’s Pharmaceutical Research and Early Development organisation (pRED) , we make transformative medicines for patients in order to tackle some of the world’s toughest unmet healthcare needs. At pRED, we are united by our mission to transform science into medicines. Together, we create a culture defined by curiosity, responsibility and humility, where our talented people are empowered and inspired to bring forward extraordinary life-changing innovation at speed.
pRED’s Pharmaceutical Sciences (PS) group enables discovery and development of safe and effective therapeutics at optimal doses in relevant populations with a vision to power translation, continuously improve the accuracy of our predictions and accelerate the development of tomorrow’s medicines. PS supports discovery and development across the whole value chain from target assessment to on-market.
This position is located in the Biosample Operations and Regulatory Bioanalysis chapter within PS, which is accountable for developing efficient End 2 End patient-centric Biosample strategies ensuring maximum utilisation for every sample and ensures assay readiness to provide PK, ADA and BioM data, data context and ultimately deliver robust and fit for purpose BioX regulatory filings
- Minimum of a Degree with substantial (+10 years) relevant pharmaceutical research and development experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the area of bioanalytics including leadership, compliance and scientific quality, optimal use of resources, CRO monitoring and functional interface. Also a deep understanding of Biosample Operations and Bioanalytical laboratories and a knowledge in these areas from across the industry
- A track record and expertise for strategic planning, harmonisation and seeking optimal efficiencies
- You exhibit a growth mindset. You ask for feedback and act on it. You embrace opportunities to gain new skills and perspectives and provide honest feedback to others to help them grow.
- You are obsessed with meeting customer needs. You put yourself in your customers place and act boldly with them to bring better results to patients.
- You are able to radically simplify and prioritize for impact. You invest your time in things that accelerate progress for patients. You stop doing things that do not.
This position is located in Welwyn or Basel
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you.
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Welwyn, SK, Canada