at Banking Computer Services Private Limited
Tampines, Northeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Feb, 2020||USD 7000 Monthly||09 Nov, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Java,Oracle,Angular,Kafka,Open Source,Xml,Web Technologies||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education
- Good technical knowledge with at least 3 year of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, Oracle, SQL/ PLSQL, and XML
- Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
- Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services.
- Knowledge with Open Source technologies like Kafka, Apache Ignite, and gRPC will be useful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Domain knowledge and experience in financial industry/payments systems is a plus.
- Participate in the requirement elicitation and produce the required technical and operations documentation
- Work with Solution Architect/Technical Lead on the analysis and design of the code changes according to the finalized requirement specifications
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications
- Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review
- Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the testing stages
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation
IT Software - QA & Testing