Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||11 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||11 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Location: Singapore, Singapore
We are seeking for a hands-on full stack developer, who will be part of the software development team of the Group Enterprise 5G/IOT product house, contributing on the software development for 5G business services platform and application suite. Singtel is building a unique 5G platform completely homegrown and in this position you will work with the 5G product team, to:
- Build the 5G platform in a completely scalable fashion that can process millions of messages concurrently and can scale upto million concurrent enterprise application connections.
- Contribute to designing and developing the platform in an infrastructure agnostic fashion so that the platform can work with any network backend in a plug and play fashion.
- Bring in your experience in building scalable and repeatable platforms to make every component of the platform modular by design with industry grade security.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs to expose platform features as microservices.
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, and Flow
- Architect efficient and scalable backend systems
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests for the platform
- Write high-quality code (Ruby on Rails, Go, Java etc) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Participate in code reviews
- In depth understanding of the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimisation techniques
- In-depth understanding of web frameworks (such as Rails, Django, Spring etc)
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol
- In depth knowledge of Relational, No-SQL databases, and message queues/brokers
- Understand at least one backend MVC framework - Java and Spring Boot are strongly preferred
- Build micro-services and understand different patterns to approach the designs.
- Worked on cloud platforms preferably PCF and used tools such as Docker.
- Experience in designing and delivering APIs and security models
- Excellent understanding of
- Message queue systems (Kafka)
- Monitoring and logging tools (ELK, Splunk)
- Front-end frameworks (React, Vue JS, Bootstrap, jQuery)
- Web app frameworks (Django, Drupal etc.)
- Databases and storage/caching (Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
- Contribute to software development and associated new technology selection and adoption. Focus areas include developing API driven features on big data, machine learning, auto scaling micro-services, scalable data storage/retrieval.
- Work on architecture and software development across platform components like customer onboarding, data management, application lifecycle etc along with development of 5G applications, collaborating with multiple teams within the SingTel Group.
- Participate on common platform functionality, and consistent, best-practice platform and application design.
- Adopt industry standard coding practises to develop the platform to ensure scalability, security and stability
- Participate on the move to a full SaaS deployment and management
- Train Pre-sales team and solution architecture team to use the Singtel 5G platform and act as SME on the platform.
- Collaborate with Business development and partnership team to develop integration adapters for third party technology and applications.
- Participate in technical partnership conversations and due diligence.
You embrace failure for the learning it provides. You can inspire and motivate others to deliver your vision. You view obstacles as puzzles to be solved. You are driven by the desire to delight your ultimate client, the customer
What you need to have:
- Backend Programming Language: Java (J2EE and J2SE 1.8 or higher) and Python. Additional knowledge on Scala would be preferable.
- Front End Programming Language: HTML, CSS, Drupal, Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery. Additional knowledge on Reactjs would be preferable.
- Database Technologies: Cassandra, MongoDB and Elasticsearch (At least 2). SQL databases like Postgres, MySQL
- Source code Management and Build: GIT, Maven, Ant
- Scrum/Task Management: JIRA, Confluence
- Messagin: Kafka, Any Pub/Sub library
- Dev Ops & Containeriza
- tion: Docker, Jenkins
- Scalable deployment: KubernetesMLib, DL4J, H20, Tensorflow (At least one)
- Machine Learning Libraries: MLib, DL4J, H20, Tensorflow (At least one)
- Big data Platforms: Spark (Core and Streaming) or Hadoop
- File systems: HDFS
- Integration methods: REST API’s, messaging, WSDL, SDK
- API Documentation: Swagger or similar
- Experience developing complex, enterprise grade, configurable, scalable software products.
- A background in systems level thinking and design. Combined with the ability to translate technical strategy and architectures into concrete, minimal viable products, with the right tradeoffs and phasing.
- Broad and deep knowledge of relevant technologies, including messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modelling, analytics, IoT, and interfaces. Exposure and experience with Artificial intelligence will be a plus.
- Deep understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, infrastructure as code, and continuous availability.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across various cross-functional teams and groups.
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance