Software Development Engineer
at Amazoncom Services LLC
Seattle, Washington, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||03 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||03 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
EC2, a part of Amazon Web Services, is a fast-growing business within Amazon that provides cost effective easy to use cloud computing resources to businesses of all sizes around the world. With AWS, you can requisition compute power, storage, databases, and many other services – paying as you go for only the resources you need.
Are you interested in working on products, and solving world-class problems that are disrupting the cloud-computing industry? Does solving hard technical challenges at extreme scale appeal to you? Do you like working on products that are providing real value to AWS customers? If so, please join us in Amazon EC2 as we are growing our product teams quite rapidly and looking for the best software developers in the industry!
This role is in EC2 Capacity Lifecycle (CLC). We are responsible for writing software for perfecting capacity elasticity science, delivering the best possible instance lifecycle experience considering optimum hardware and software configurations, managing our ever-growing multi-billion-dollar in-fleet hardware for most optimum utilization, and expanding the AWS footprint in many new regions every quarter.
We are looking for people that are self-driven, able to deal with the ambiguity between technical and business trade-offs, and interested in innovating on highly scalable distributed systems problems.
Being a team player is a must. You will be working daily with your team members to manage product releases and day-to-day development activities. You’ll be expected to help mentor other engineers, participate in designing new software, do code reviews, and most importantly ship code!
No matter if you have been working for a few years or are a seasoned industry veteran EC2 Capacity Lifecycle is a place you can develop your career while making a big direct impact on customer success. After you join the team, your manager will work with you on a plan to define career goals and map out projects to help you achieve them. The team has senior developers that will regularly be involved in coaching and technical mentoring.
If this sounds intriguing consider joining our team. You will enjoy a very competitive salary, great benefits, a work environment with an innovation culture, and exciting opportunities to make history, have great fun and be part of the fastest-growing technology company on earth.
Join us in Seattle at our head office, Amazon makes relocation simple!
- Masters or PhD degree, further education or similar experience in any related computer science or engineering field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with two or more general purpose OO programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C#, C/C++, Ruby
- Experience working on at least any of following two areas: large-scale distributed application development, machine learning, Unix/Linux environments, and deep-dive root-cause problem analysis.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - System Programming
Seattle, WA, USA