Brno, Jihovýchod, Czech - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||06 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||06 Aug, 2022||N/A||It,Server Administration,Java,Electronics,Sql,Php,Information Technology||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities acrossdifferent fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. This position will consist of Oracle database analysis, data model development and maintenance, custom coding and developing scripts to automate system related processes. It will also involve development and support of integration projects between xDM and other corporate databases.
- Collaboration with the Engineering team to identify
problems in current applications & databases, ideas for improvement, and changes to be made.
- Coding and script writing in Java and PHP.
- IT administration and support – including database upgrades, adding additional users, supporting IT infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Information Technology, Electronics or similar field)
- Knowledge of SQL, PHP, JAVA
- Knowledge of IT, SW and HW infrastructure
- Experienced in using MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Knowledge of user support and server administration
- Customer-oriented personality
- Willingness to work in a team environment with members located in many Aerospace locations across the globe
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter motivation, with the ability to work in a well-adapted and virtual environment
- Ability to be flexible and willing to assume a various support role
- Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
- Collaboration with the Engineering team to identif
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Information technology electronics or similar field