Software Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||04 Oct, 2020||Not Specified||05 Jun, 2020||N/A||Endpoint Security,Workshops,Cost Models,Technical Requirements,Business Value,Design,Solution Selling,Savings,Technology,Business Opportunities,Future Trends,Windows,Software,Customer Requirements,Risk,Data Security,Software Solutions||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our service Portfolio consists of consultancy, configuration & integration services, project management & deployment, installation and implementation, data migration and device retirement services for PC, Desktop and mobile devices. Lenovo also provides managed and outsourced services to our customers.
The Software Solutions Architect works closely with the Lenovo sales team, Project Management Office and personnel as needed, technical support and the customer to ensure a smooth handover from the pre-sales solution phase to the delivery project planning, initiation and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced end user Software Solution Architect that can translate business and technical requirements into business outcome focused IT solutions that add real value. This role leads, owns and supports the pre-sales and delivery activities of digital, technology transformation solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex customer opportunities, such as RFI and RFPs.
- Lead Pre-Sales solution design for Microsoft CSP and Lenovo software offerings.
- Design secure commercial and technical Software solutions based on customer’s needs.
- Transform Microsoft CSP solutions and other software offerings into meaningful business opportunities for customers, creating business case collateral where required.
- Build relationships, understand key customer business challenges and gather customer requirements to translate and develop secure cost-effective solution designs that add real business value.
- Consult customers on the benefits of Lenovo software offerings and the transformation journey from their current state to the new.
- Provide product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals to convey the value proposition to customers, identifying and resolving technical questions on the way.
- Lead customer-facing presentations, workshops, solution envisioning sessions and proof of concepts
- Educate the customer and internal stakeholders on cloud principles. Engage as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on Microsoft CSP and other software solutions.
- Work closely with the sales teams, product managers and other functional teams as well as other business partners to deliver the best experience to the customer.
- Ability to interpret our customers business and technical requirements and translate them into IT services and solutions which add real business value.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate strong trusted and meaningful customer relationships at all levels, through a deep understanding of their key business challenges.
- A deep understanding of digital workplace architectures, in support of complex customer engagements, and transformation programs.
- Windows 10 and Microsoft/Office365 high level technical knowledge, including business value, use cases and migration.
- Experience in software and consultative solution selling.
- An understanding of client corporate security needs and requirements, best practices around Endpoint security, data security, remote deployment and virus/malware/intrusion protection concepts.
- Experience in creating and presenting business cases which outline business benefits and show value-add and cost savings.
- Experience in creating IT services’ cost models and can articulate and cost risk within the solution.
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipate future trends and envision a path to get there.
- Challenge existing processes to ensure the best solution for the customer.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of technology, tools and tool-sets in the industry
- Autonomously able to work across regions and functions to achieve results with minimal supervision and input.
- Industry recognized accreditation are an advantage
- Ability to adhere to corporate governance policies and processes
- Ability to speak multiple European languages is an advantage
At Lenovo we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details