Sourcing Strategists and Talent Acquisition Consultants
at World Food Programme
Roma, Lazio, Italy - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||27 Oct, 2019||3 year(s) or above||International Environment,Resource Management,Time Management,Portuguese,Interpersonal Skills,Reporting,Social Recruiting||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are seeking to fill positions for both Sourcing Strategists and Talent Acquisition Consultants, based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. These individuals will develop, gain support for, and implement the strategies needed to identify, attract, and acquire the best talent to meet WFP’s business needs. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for workforce diversity; constantly thinks about how to introduce new methods and ideas for identifying and engaging top talent; and successfully enlists support from the business for talent attraction, networking and workforce diversity engagement initiatives.
- Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field.
- Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese desired
- Minimum of three years of postgraduate professional experience in the field of Talent Acquisition. Experience working in an international environment, as part of a multicultural and diverse team highly desirable.
- Demonstrated success developing and deploying creative, effective candidate pipeline development methodologies and effective outreach strategies.
- Structured and lead multiple talent projects simultaneously to successful completion.
- Experience in sourcing and recruiting hard-to-find profiles.
- Proven track record of success with a variety of recruiting methods including direct sourcing, social recruiting and traditional methods.
- Sound theoretical understanding of HR concepts and principles with a broad knowledge of best practices, techniques, and processes.
- Experience working with technology tools related to an applicant tracking system, candidate database, and reporting. Experience with SAP recruitment platforms is desirable.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Must have the ability to create and foster organizational change and be a strategic business partner and think globally and objectively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, with the aptitude to adapt communication style to the relevant audience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at any time, in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Human resource management public or business administration industrial psychology or other relevant field
Roma, Lazio, Italy