SOX Compliance Consultant
at Workiva Inc
Seattle, Washington, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||17 Aug, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Health,Extras,Jeans||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Delivering an exceptional customer experience requires that we first seek to understand our customers, their business challenges and goals, then clearly communicate how Workiva’s platform and technologies can help. This position serves as the technical and solution expert within the Sales team to assist in mapping a customer’s needs to our application across multiple domain areas.
Working as part our high performance sales organization, the Pre-Sales Solution Engineer will join our Integrated Risk team and work alongside Regional Sales Directors to do discovery with customers, understand their business processes, and provide software demonstrations tailored to their needs across a variety of solution areas related to financial and business reporting, compliance, ERM, SOX, Audit and more.
If you have an aptitude for learning technology, and you get excited about working with customers and prospects to show them how innovative cloud technologies can transform their business, then this is the role for you!
Location: We will consider qualified candidates based near any major metropolitan airport in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeastern US. This is a remote-based position.
- Become an Expert - Build technical and application expertise of Workiva’s innovative cloud-technology platform and the domain areas our customers adopt it to successfully reinvent their business processes.
- Work as a Team - Work with Regional Sales Directors as a pre-sales resource to engage customers and prospects via web or onsite meetings, drive the discovery process and identify areas where we can align Workiva solutions to address customer/prospect needs.
- Design Solutions – Using your problem solving skills, technology expertise and needs analysis, you will design an approach or business solution to meet the customer’s goals and objectives.
- Solution Demos - Develop and deliver compelling presentations of Workiva’s technology platform to customers using standard or customized software demonstrations to provide proof of our technology’s impact and compelling value proposition.
- Build Business Cases – Work with sales to build and present business cases and proposals for customers and prospects that articulate Workiva’s value and ROI.
- Ensure Customer Success – Work with Workiva Client Services and Customer Success to ensure smooth onboarding of customers and their long term success with our SAAS platform.
- Drive Innovation – Keep up on Workiva technology innovations as well as customer requirements to provide feedback loop on customer and market needs to our Product Management and Development groups.
Sales / BD
Accounting finance or technology required
Seattle, WA, USA