Speech Pathologist - Private Practice
at Healthcare Australia
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist for a permanent role in Canberra.
- Full member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Valid drivers license
- Valid police check and WWCC
- Experience preferred but this role is also open to new graduates.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY’ now or alternatively you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- diverse paediatric caseload including speechincluding speech, language, literacy, children with autism and school visits
- Clinic based role - with state of the art services and modern treatment rooms
- Working alongside 8 other Speech Pathologists
- Salary depends on experience
- Ideally 2-3 years experience but will consider new graduates
- flexible on work hours; either 9 days a fortnight, 38 hr weeks or part time available.
- Provide professional development
- Start date - Dec 19 / Jan 20
- Relocation Assistance available.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Canberra ACT, Australia