Sr Financial Analyst
at Raytheon Company
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA - 31088
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||19 Oct, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Teams,Financial Systems,Communication Skills,Microsoft Access,Access,Computer Skills,Financial Planning,Ffp,Powerpoint,Presentation Skills,Eda,Microsoft Project,Sap,Earned Value Management,Economics,Finance,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Sustainment Financial Planning area has a rare opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst. Looking for a team member with the aptitude, attitude and interest in financial management. The portfolio, with annual revenue exceeding $100M, has a diverse mix of both domestic and international contracts of all types (Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price Incentive Fee and Cost Plus) spanning sustainment. This role is responsible for developing and reporting key financial metrics (Bookings, Sales, Profit and Cash), guiding development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and 5-Yr Strategic Plan (5YP), monthly forecasts, Operational Workforce Planning (OWP) / Staffing analysis, supporting new business investments, and ad hoc analysis. This role must also partner across all functions (Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Contracts and Program Management) to ensure timely communication to help mitigate risks and to capture opportunities. This role requires prior experience in a variety of the financial analysis skills, such as proposals, Earned Value Management, forecasting, variance analysis, and budgeting. We’re committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members. We are sensitive to our employee’s needs. We put your development and growth first.
- Minimum 4 years finance related experience.
- Experience on Sustainment Programs in a Multi-Site environment, with external reported programs
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Deep critical thinking capability and the ability to work effectively within a teaming environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- In depth knowledge of key financial systems and tools (SAP, MPM, BW, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP.
- MS Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and Information Systems proficiency.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS, Government web based tools (EDA, iRAPT).
- Healthy understanding of different program types such as FPI, FFP, and Other incentive structures desired
- Ability to work alone and on teams in a results oriented environment to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of earned value management
- Thorough understanding of financial planning and analysis
- (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field from an Accredited University with minimum 4 years related work experience) OR (Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field from an Accredited University with 2+ years related work experience)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Please refer the Job description for details
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Finance accounting economics or related field from an accredited university with 2 years related work experience
Warner Robins, GA, USA