Sr Staff System Engineer (f/m/d)
at Reality AI
Dresden, Sachsen, Germany -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||27 Sep, 2023||5 year(s) or above||Lin,Agile,Facebook,German,Linkedin,Twitter,Instagram,Connectivity,C++,Microcontrollers,Drive,Youtube,Technology,Iso,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Title: Sr Staff System Engineer (f/m/d)
Requisition ID: 54657
Department: Product Line Department
Job Function: Hardware Engineering
Senior System/Application Engineer (Automotive Sensors)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related, Master preferred.
- Experienced with Automotive Sensors and Systems, Sensor Signal Conditioners (SSC) and/or Automotive Interfaces (LIN, CAN, …).
- Minimum of 5-10 years professional experience in this field.
- Experience in dealing with customers and doing technical presentation
- Strong hands-on experience in the lab (Scope, Power Supply, Signal Generator, EMC test)
- Experience in automotive IC development process and standards (ISO 16949 & 26262).
- Familiar with schematic design, PCB layout, programming e.g. Python or C++) is a plus.
- Good communication and technical reporting skills, both written and oral
- Good English communication skills. German is a strong plus.
- High level of self-motivation and drive.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
- Product/application specialist for Automotive Sensor Products to measure fluid and gas characteristics (pressure, temperature).
- Lead product definition by talking to target customers and OEMs. Collect information and rumors together with global and regional marketing teams in order to build a complete picture of product requirements and market needs.
- Responsible for evaluation tools and technical documents (EVK, datasheet, app notes).
- Technical customer interaction for application support.
- Proactively drive system level lab tests, debugging, benchmark tests and technical competitive analysis with proper conclusions to identify gaps and call for actions.
- Provide training to Renesas Sales/FAE team as well as to customers and distributors.
- Assist for various marketing activities (product launch, workshops, exhibitions).
- Collect and share customer feedback to improve next generation products.
- Work closely with customers to understand real pain points with holistic approach in order to enhance overall customer value proposition.
Engineering Design / R&D
Electronic engineering or related master preferred