Sr. Technical Program Manager - VP - Hybrid
Irving, Texas, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Apr, 2023||Not Specified||12 Dec, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Sr. Technical Program Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- 6-10 years in a program management position including time as a software developer,
- Significant experience managing complex business and/or transactional models.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams.
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Accountable for planning and managing a group of related technology projects or activities in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery.
- Have a deep understanding of the design approaches and technologies utilized in your area.
- Focus on the customer experience, the build and delivery processes and the problems to be solved.
- Work across multiple scrum teams. Work may be cross-cutting across products, scrum teams, and/or technologies or your work may be vertically focused on a single product or feature set.
- Align dependent organizations and remove/mitigate all blocking issues.
- May work directly with external to Global Digital or external to Citi technology providers and customers.
- Work with limited guidance, seeking guidance as needed. The product and delivery strategy is defined; the design is not.
- Have a deep understanding of the business and technical requirements for the solutions being built.
- Understand the needs of the engineers and technical operations teams who have to build, maintain, and operate the system for the life of the system.
- Recognize complex designs and propose simplified solutions by working with software design engineers, principals, and TPMs.
- Help customers and the engineering teams make trade-off decisions by considering all of the data including business goals, technical platform strategy, customer experience, maintainability.
- Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution, anticipate bottlenecks and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays. You identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Determine if success metrics are in place and if not, work to define them.
- Write documentation as required.
- Partner with industry vendors that provide technology or user experience design components that support our Digital architecture and work with vendors on our implementation plans and roadmaps identifying partnership opportunities to increase our development velocity and our learnings.
- Communicate roll up of project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner for senior leadership consumption, escalating blocking issues when appropriate.
- Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels.
- Recognize discordant views and take part in constructive dialog to resolve them.
- Work across teams to optimize processes. Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Continuously assess development processes, test plans, and operations.
- Work with teams to improve concurrent project delivery.
- Streamline and/or eliminate excess process in any area of the architecture, production operations environment, or business area where the same efforts (or issues) are repeated year-over-year.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
IT Software - Other
Irving, TX, USA