Sr Territory Sales Manager, Medical Hospitals - NSW South
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||26 May, 2021||N/A||Interpersonal Skills,Analytical Skills,Presentation Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Sr Territory Sales Manager, Medical Hospitals - NSW South - (30003506)
Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Implementation of the strategy of the Public, Private Hospitals in order to accelerate revenue & profit growth for the Medical business.
- Key Manager for the Public, Private Hospitals NSW South customers. Responsible for the budget of the account as well as staff training, in-servicing and product expertise to drive end user loyalty
- Support the implementation for New Business portfolio expansion, as it relates to Gloves, IC (Infection Control) and HSD (Healthcare Safety Devices).
Undergraduate – Business, or related fields and/or Medical field
- Minimum 5+years of Sales experience, principally in Medical/healthcare sector;
- Demonstrated experience in the NSW Hospital sector, both Private & Public;
- Demonstrated experience in managing relations, sales and accounts in the theatre environment.
- Proven implementation of developing & securing new initiatives
- Demonstrated analytical skills in gathering data from multiple sources and eliciting key interpretive outcomes
- Negotiation skills and commercial acumen;
- Presentation skills;
- Persuasive & engaging communicator, both in written & verbal forms,
- Self-starter & strongly self-disciplined re business processes/procedures
- Effective team player in partnering with others who may not be part of same team
- Solutions approach to problem solving;
- Personable, with effective listening skills;
- Clear thinker
- Achieve top line revenue targets for the Public, Private hospitals for designated geographical territory
- Assist with the achievement of the top line revenue targets for the hospitals in Australia.
- First line accountability for building awareness, usage and preference for Ansell’s medical gloves (primarily Surgical gloves) and adjacent categories of HSD (Healthcare Safety Devices) in all hospitals with key hospital-based stakeholders of surgeons, infection control, theatre management, procurement, educators, unit management
- Drive the loyalty of our end user hospitals to become increasingly towards a sole Ansell purchaser.
- Implementation of field sales and education programs to meet Ansell’s objectives in key medical end users;
- Develop and execute business plans for your regions customers that align with the key national strategies
- Achieve all customer face time KPI’s including routine sales call cycles.
- Constant field feedback of competitive industry/market data to ensure Ansell is competitively positioned for maximum growth and profitability;
- Completion of Monthly report based on your overall region by monitoring, tracking & reporting of accounts, identification of key issues, corrective plans and communication to management.
- Provide timely expense reports and other administrative duties.
- Identification of key competitive activities incl new products, pricing, contracts, trials
Sales / BD