at Kaiser Permanente
Wailuku, HI 96793, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Jun, 2023||Not Specified||20 Mar, 2023||N/A||Oncology,Travel,Life Support,Operating Room,Cardiology,Sat,Acute Care,Oral Communication,Pediatrics,Color,Medical Records,Completion,Customer Service,Telemetry,Consideration,Time Management,Teamwork,Decision Making||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Provides nursing care and services to patients/families. Provides direction to licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and nursing assistive personnel. Delegates nursing care according to legal and regulatory guidelines/statutes and organizational policies. Utilizes reasonable judgment in carrying out prescribed medical orders of a practitioner. Functions as primary nurse/total patient caregiver. Serves as resource nurse. Acts as preceptor and takes charge duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
- Basic Life Support OR CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- Registered Nurse License (Hawaii) required at hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, change management, decision making, detail oriented, customer service, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, prioritization, problem solving, quality management, results orientation, system thinking, teamwork, time management, written communication competencies. One (1) year experience in area of specialty or completion of a formal course in area of specialty within a designated period of time after hire into the specialty. Specialty Areas include: Operating Room, Emergency Department, Telemetry, Intensive Care Units, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Cardiology, Ambulatory Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and Oncology.
- Experience working with electronic medical records.
- One (1) year experience or completion of formal course in area of specialty.
- Coursework in basic EKG.
PrimaryLocation : Hawaii,Wailuku,Maui Memorial - Molokini I
HoursPerWeek : 1
Shift : Variable
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, variable
WorkingHoursStart : 12:01 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 11:59 PM
Job Schedule : Call-in/On-Call
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-MHS-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Department : MAUI MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER - Psych- Acute Care - 3601
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Practices professional nursing and delegates nursing tasks to nursing assistive personnel and provides direction to the LPN as appropriate.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Wailuku, HI 96793, USA