Staff Sales Consultant - Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware, Integration
IN-IN, Indiana, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||30 Aug, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Experience on any cloud platform Oracle Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
· Become a go-to resource for design and hands-on delivery for Integration Cloud Service, Process Cloud Service, Oracle SOA suite 12c and Oracle BPM 12c based solutions
· Provide high quality solutions to the customers and lead the effort in process modeling, implementation, testing, training and support
· Help the Oracle Integration Cloud team to establish standards and develop reusable components and help develop a strong collaborative environment
· continuously develop professional and technical knowledge by participating in development communities, attend workshops and pursue relevant certifications.
· Apply SOA concepts and best practices (including common patterns and frameworks) to solution design and implementation
· Identify and quickly escalate potential issues with solution design, packaged software, client resources, or anything else that impacts your ability to deliver according to expectations
· 3 to 6 years of relevant hands-on Integration, SOA or API based solution delivery in using any integration suite.
· Experience in developing at least one full life-cycle project using Integration, SOA, API products.
· Experience of integrating at any on premise Application Software like Oracle E Business Suite, Siebel etc.
· Experience integrating any SaaS applications like Fusion HCM, Workday, Salesforce etc.
· Experience and understanding of web services and XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, API, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSIL, WSRP, WS-Security)
· Ability to apply design patterns and architectural principles.
· Ability to work closely with customer subject matter experts and convert requirements into solution design
· Strong knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
· Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
· Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users
· Experience with Web Services and interacting with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
· Experience on any cloud platform Oracle Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google
· Experience with implementing ICS (Integration Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing PCS (Process Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing MFT CS (Managed File Transfer Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing SOA CS (SOA Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing Oracle BPEL, OSB & B2B
· Experience with implementing Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
· Experience with administering and tuning Oracle WebLogic Server
· Experience working in an Agile methodology will be added advantage
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
: Pre Sales
: Regular Employee Hire
IN-IN, Indiana, USA