Stars Communication Coordinator - Nashville, TN
Nashville, Tennessee, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||17 Oct, 2019||3 year(s) or above||Managed Care,Communication Skills,Travel,Instagram,Outlook,Time Management,Lactation,Facebook,Childbirth,Color,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of CMS Stars, CAHPS and HOS, or healthcare quality improvement experience and/or experience within Cigna preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using social media platforms (i.e., Twitter, Facebook & Instagram) a plus
- Managed care and/or other healthcare service delivery experience strongly preferred
- Strong time management, project management, organizational, research, analytical, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), including experience running web based meetings.
- Travel required (Approximately 0-25%, seasonally)
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response
- Assist in the identification, development and implementation of Stars communications at the Enterprise level, supporting all markets and Senior Segment lines of business
- Assist in the education of Cigna regional staff, providers and office staff through the dissemination of Stars materials and best practices.
- Establishing and supporting new channels of communication, including but not limited to, the internet, social media, phone apps, text and email
- To serve as a partner with the Marketing, Customer Experience and Compliance departments, to ensure all materials meet the Cigna Brand Standards and CMS requirements
- Coordinate and support the ordering and delivery of the communication materials to the markets for distribution to PCP offices or customers
- Optimize and develop operational policies and procedures, workflows, and communications (both internal and external) in support of Cigna’s Stars Program.
- Generate key materials for use with provider offices, hospital facilities and vendors in support of Stars activities through multiple channels, including phone, email, and in-person.
- Create and maintain a Library of Stars materials past, present and future
- Manage intake of and provide resolution or escalation for ad hoc requests or needs of market operations
- Assure compliance by delivering quality services and meeting all contractual, state & federal legal and regulatory requirements.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Nashville, TN, USA