Submissions Specialist - Physical Sciences & Engineering (Remote)
at Frontiers Media SA
United Kingdom, , United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||19 Oct, 2021||Not Specified||22 Jul, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE ARE
Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading open access scholarly publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers globally. To date, our 200,000 freely available research articles have received more than one billion views and downloads and two million citations.
Our journals span science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering, and sustainability. And we continue to expand into new academic disciplines so more researchers can publish open access.
Be part of the publishing revolution and help us transform the way research is published, evaluated, and communicated to the world.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and a variety of responsibilities? If so, we are looking for several Submissions Specialists to join our Publishing business in the Physical Sciences & Engineering portfolio. This is an exciting new role at Frontiers where you will play an important part in the growth of our company. Reporting to the Submissions Manager, you will be responsible for driving high-quality submissions to a portfolio of Frontiers journals through the development of themed article collections.
You will build relationships with high profile Guest Editors to guide them in their actions towards ensuring a successful article collection. You will communicate with our authors and prospective authors with the goal to secure their submissions and offer an excellent user journey throughout the process.
· Manages the operations of all article collections according to standard operating procedures, while integrating new approaches and experiments into the workflows
· Monitors and analyzes data to understand submission dynamics and develops new initiatives to drive submission growth
· Achieves own personal submissions targets, in line with company expectations
· Collaborates with internal departments to ensure the efficiency and scalability of commissioning operations
· Supports the training of new team members as needed
· Reports to the Submissions Manager and supports the Journal Manager in executing their strategic vision for the journal
United Kingdom, United Kingdom