at Fulton Hogan - Australia
Paramatta, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||30 Sep, 2020||N/A||Water,Leadership,Management Skills,Affinity,Continuous Improvement,M&E||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
Ideally you will have experience in the Water utilities sectors with exposure to capital upgrades in Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities within the mechanical discipline (with exposure to civil and electrical interfaces). You will have;
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality and environmental compliance on site
- Strong people management skills, the ability to develop effective teams
- Experience as a field Supervisor working on M&E and/or civil projects
- Good on-site problem solving expertise.
- A sound understanding of industrial construction methodologies and standards
- Strong management capabilities with the ability to lead from the front (both subcontractors and self-perform staff)
- Ability to provide constructability input throughout the design development process
- Ideally you will have an appropriate trade certificate (or equivalent).
- affinity for continuous improvement and innovation, applying learnings to ‘real world’ project delivery environments.
- Alignment with our values of Respect, Energy, Attitude & Leadership
You will be supervising and managing a self-perform team and subcontractors; collaborating with project engineers/managers, civil and electrical disciplines and other project stakeholders; planning, calculating and monitoring daily cost of resources and working to target budgets whilst leading a culture of safety and productivity.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Ideally you will have an appropriate trade certificate (or equivalent).
Paramatta NSW, Australia