SUPERVISORY GENERAL ENGINEER/OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
at US Department of the Navy
Naval Base, Virginia, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||USD 136554 Annual||27 Nov, 2019||1 year(s) or above||Human Capital Management,Public Sector,Acquisition Programs,It,Budget Proposals,Contract Documentation,Regulations,Modeling,Operational Testing,Research||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
You will serve as a SUPERVISORY GENERAL ENGINGEER/OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST in the LITTORAL AND EXPEDITIONARY WARFARE
DIVISION of COMOPTEVFOR.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience performing work equivalent to the next lower grade level (GS-13) or pay band in the federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector.
Specialized experience must demonstrate performing duties such as the following: 1.) Interpreting systems acquisition instructions, regulations, and techniques to develop new policies and processes related to the design, development, execution, and evaluation of operational testing; 2.) Analyzing the testing and evaluation of major defense acquisition programs to determine operational effectiveness and overall performance; 3.) Developing and validating a resource plan to include Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) and Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E) requirements; 4.) Managing financial resources and developing budget proposals to support acquisition systems testing and evaluation; 5.) Utilizing and evaluating modeling and simulation (M&S) technologies to enhance operational testing of acquisition systems; 6.) Performing contract administration duties, such as initiating new contracts, reviewing contractor performance, and preparing contract documentation; 7.) Providing human capital management to include assigning work, evaluating performance, and explaining technical or administrative matters to subordinate personnel.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management website:
Applicants must meet the following positive education qualifications requirements of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Qualifications Standards Manual:
Applicants must possess:
IF YOU ARE RELYING ON YOUR EDUCATION TO MEET QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- You will serve as a technical expert responsible for the oversight, planning, and conduct of operational tests.
- You will oversee the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of test data and results for major defense acquisition programs (MDAPs).
- You will perform supervisory duties for subordinate personnel, to include assigning work, evaluating work, and determining training and development needs.
- You will analyze test data results to determine operational effectiveness and validity.
- You will recommend changes to test and evaluation processes to make testing more efficient.
- You will oversee the validation, verification, and accreditation of all models and simulations used in operational testing for assigned programs.
- You will interpret Department of Defense (DoD) and Navy acquisition instructions and regulations to implement policy related to the design, resourcing, execution, and evaluation of operational testing for programs.
- You will collaborate with external activities involved in acquisition and test and evaluation of programs.
- You will develop the Division’s resource plan to include funding for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, Follow-on Test and Evaluation, facilities, supplies, equipment, and personnel.
IT Software - QA & Testing
Are you claiming membership in any professional organizations or possession of a license certificate or credentials?
Naval Base, VA, USA