Supplier Business Manager - Hardware
at HEILIND ASIA PACIFIC SG PTE LTD
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||06 Apr, 2023||Not Specified||07 Jan, 2023||10 year(s) or above||Electronic Products,Working Experience,Electronics,Presentation Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- The Supplier Business Manager is responsible for the overall performance of assigned suppliers with regards to sales, margin, inventory, quoting strategies, market segmentation development and on-going development of direct reports.
- Degree or above in Electronics, Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines
- At least 10 year working experience preferably in electronic products
- Outcome focused & proven ability to drive sustained business growth
- Strong negotiation, management and presentation skills
- Establish, meet and exceed yearly sales and margin budgets
- Perform adequate research and analysis to set achievable yet aggressive sales and profit margin targets
- Own relationship with supplier(s) in Asia and build and maintain relationship at all levels
- Execute marketing plans to ensure continuous growth.
- Negotiate for preferential pricings for all stocking items.
- Responsible to bring in new product lines
- Negotiate for the best cost within the individual subsidiary applicable for decentralized supplier.
- Maintain & grow Market Share
- Act as a bridging point for sales and suppliers.
- Coordinate with Sales Teams to penetrate Asia market and achieve company objectives
- Work together with Sales and PMM on driving Design Registration for the appointed suppliers
- Engagement in contract price extension and customer pretention migration activities.
- Work with Asset team to build inventory to support Sales Teams and to understand market conditions, pricing trends and product availability
Sales / BD
Electronics business administration marketing or other related disciplines