Supply Chain Inbound Logistics Sr.Associate
at McKesson Canada
Montréal, QC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||09 Jul, 2022||N/A||Cscp,Soft Skills,Excel,Industrial Engineering,Supply Chain,Personal Development,Accountability,Pmp,Procurement,Working Experience,Operations Management,Visio||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain Inbound Logistics, the Supply Chain Inbound Logistics Sr.Associate, is responsible to monitor inbound activities relating to purchases into Mckesson’s Canadian distribution centers. He/she/they is responsible for executing best in class practices and strategies related to Inbound Logistics processes as well as order and product flow management from suppliers to distribution centers. The Supply Chain Inbound Logistics Sr.Associate works closely with key internal and external stakeholders, including the National Transportation Team, Supply Planning, Promotions, Banner Category Management, DC Operations, Suppliers, 3PL’s and Carriers to ensure prompt on time delivery and high inbound fill rates.
SECTION C – POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of experience in replenishment, vendor logistics, inventory management and/or procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- PMP, SCMP, CSCP or Six Sigma/Lean designations are assets.
Personal Development and Soft Skills
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Resourceful and autonomous.
- Perfectly bilingual, both written and spoken business communication.
- Proficiency with ERP systems and replenishment systems an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Power Point, Excel, Word, Project, Visio and PowerBI).
- Knowledge of supply chain fundamentals.
Other Skills and Capabilities
- Attention to detail, whilst maintaining a strong sense of summary and ability to synthesize.
- Ability to work as part of multi-functional teams.
- Team player.
- Ability to identify operational and strategic issues and proactively recommend and drive solutions.
Career Level – IC – Professional – P2
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
SECTION A – SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to monitor inbound activities from PO placement to receiving at the DC by reviewing inbound fluctuations and overseeing priority receiving to mitigate impacts on service levels by liaising with National Transportation, Carriers, Suppliers and/or DC Operations.
- Via the SIOP, ensures optimal communication and visibility with DC Operations to ensure on-time delivery of products. Partner with DC Operations to ensure planned inbound activities align with inbound DC capacities.
- Collaborates with Supply Planning and Supply Chain Performance teams to adjust lead times where necessary to improve on-time and in-full deliveries.
- Responsible to identify and log supplier non-conformity incidents on a timely basis according to program specifications and follows through on corrective actions with supply chain performance teams.
- Acts as support when required on inbound program activities.
- Stays informed of best in class business practices to establish benchmark data and processes for continuous improvement of business procedures and efficient performance of inbound activities.
- Participation in various projects and continuous improvement initiatives
Order Management and Item availability
- Leads order management and vendor expediting activities, including tracking, monitoring and resolving order issues and exceptions, securing confirmations and availability dates with vendors, procurement teams and DC Operations to ensure adherence to schedule and on-time delivery of products.
- Responsible for supplier expediting activities, including tracking, monitoring and resolving order issues and exceptions, securing confirmations and availability dates with suppliers.
- Responsible for POs signature of narcotic and controlled substance process prior to submission to suppliers according to regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with suppliers, customers und internal stakeholders to obtain and validate relevant supplier information and order tracking signals, assuring data quality and integrity.
- Responsible for accurate product and supplier information such as:
- Product availability information (including supplier allocations) accuracy and timeliness.
- Short dated product messaging maintenance
- Product invoice messages
- Customer order filter management (Supplier and Banner)
- Customer order/ Distribution Center diversion management
- Communicates to the Supply Planning and Procurement Strategy teams any relevant information received from manufacturers.
- Ensures system information quality, decisions repository and its content accuracy.
Supplier inbox management
- Monitors Supplier Performance inbox by responding to requests within expected delays to all related Supply Chain Guideline questions (internal-external).
- Performs new supplier onboarding by maintaining contact lists and details.
- Maintenance of master supplier database and supplier portal access effectiveness check management.
SECTION B – GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains relevant business knowledge of product categories and stays abreast of market and industry trends and conditions.
- Fosters a culture of performance, continuous improvement and collaboration with supply chain stakeholders and acts with a One McKesson mindset, in accordance to I2CARE and ILEAD values and principles
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Business administration operations management industrial engineering or related discipline
Montréal, QC, Canada