SVP - Risk Reporting and Data Analytics
Queens, New York, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||01 May, 2021||10 year(s) or above||Presentation Skills,Tableau||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Mgmt Rptg Grp Mgr is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong understanding of Citi systems is preferred. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute immediately to the organizations goal of implementing Tableau solutions for senior management. Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, and willingness to collaborate within teams is required. The role will require the sharing of knowledge and troubleshooting Tableau issues with other team members.
- Subject matter expertise in Tableau, or other data related tools
- 10+ years experience
- Experience in project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication / negotiation / presentation skills
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
- Create Tableau data flows and visualizations in support of the organizations EUC remediation and report automation goals
- Contributes to the Data Governance, Data Services and Data Quality initiatives across the organization.
- Participates in efforts to ensure Risk and Finance comply with the Citigroup Data Management Policy
- Assists in centrally acquiring all data related to Risk and Finance management and regulatory reporting processes while ensuring data quality, completeness and consistency across the organization.
- Leads the preparation, review, and presentation of risk/financial data summaries for senior management.
- Partners with cross-functional business areas.
- Presents to business and senior management results of work and be prepared to recommend courses of actions with senior client
IT Software - Other
Queens, NY, USA