System Architect / IT Business Analyst Daten - IT Management Land (*)
at Schenker Deutschland AG
Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||20 Apr, 2020||Not Specified||21 Jan, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The department Development and Service Management in ITM Land is responsible to develop and operate all global business applications for the Schenker Land Transport business.
Based on agile development methods, the team is responsible to provide reliable and performant IT solutions for a demanding business, act as central coordination and management unit for internal and external suppliers and take care of the day to day IT operation.
Schenker IT Management Land is looking for a motivated and skilled expert with knowledge of transport & logistics processes. The core business IT applications in the European land transport business require several data exchanges, and these message integrations need to be professionally specified and implemented.
If you combine your business knowledge with a high IT affinity and the willingness of analytical and conceptual design work, you are very welcome to join our team.
In your role you will define and implement the data exchange and integration of business applications. You should be familiar with production processes and specialties in the logistics industry. The combination of this knowledge with your strong IT skills is a good prerequisite to specify and develop interfaces, data mappings and message transfer solutions for our strategic IT services. This also includes testing, analyses and bug fixing of errors in the functional or technical message flows to ensure the highest level of operational stability.
- Working on multiple data integration projects
- Participating in the project planning process with clients, business analysts and team members
- Defining, developing or modifying software application modules using disciplined software development processes
- Supporting in developing system architecture/interfaces
- Technical application integration documentation; documenting functions and changes to new or modified modules, tests activities/results and other areas such as error handling and backup/recovery procedures
- Close collaboration with 3rd party suppliers for the realization of integration projects
- Analysis of errors and their elimination in the context of the incident and problem management
- Adhering to quality standards and procedures. Reviewing modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application architecture standards