Systems Analyst Advisor - TS/SCI - San Diego, CA
at General Dynamics Information Technology
San Diego, California, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||15 Jul, 2022||8 year(s) or above||Foundation,Jira,Communication Skills,Microsoft Sql Server,Intelligence,Agile Methodologies,Sci Clearance,Collaborative Environment,Tableau,Database Design,Customer Requirements,Requirements Management,Itil,Servicenow||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SAN DIEGO, CA
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) program. We are a cutting edge program supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) collaborative information environment for intelligence sharing with allies and international partners. We are a global team with multiple locations in the U.S. and abroad supporting U.S. Combatant Commands mission critical or episodic operations. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for working with cutting edge technologies, learning new things, and solving real world issues that impact U.S. National Security.
You will be joining a new, agile digital transformation initiative to improve the program’s global effectiveness, increase operational visibility into its IT assets, and drive cost savings by implementing the full range of ServiceNow capabilities, to include IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Business Management (ITBM), Security Operation (SECOPs), Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC).
- 8+ years of technical experience required.
- Top Secret SCI Clearance
- Bachelors degree – may substitute additional years of experience
- Must obtain ITIL v4 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while still ensuring high quality of work
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize work and work autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and presentation.
- Results driven, highly efficient, energetic and highly motivated.
- Must possess a high degree of intelligence, competence, maturity, adaptability, resilience, integrity and initiative
- The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires adhering to local customer requirements.
- Experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and development methods
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with ServiceNow SERVICE PORTAL design and end-user/customer experience such as development of professional, compelling design and graphical interface for Service Portal
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodology, requirements management, JIRA (or similar RTM platforms)
- Serves as a liaison between the business and the platform team.
- Translate business and user requirements into platform functionality
- Pulls data required by contract requirements.
- Develops Tableau dashboards and ServiceNow Reports to analyze trends.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand, and document business and technical requirements.
- Participates in all SCRUM meetings with ServiceNow Development team.
- Work closely with CMDB Data and has intimate knowledge of data schema.
- Performs occasional validation that the ServiceNow platform functionality works as expected.
- Conducts quality checks in CMDB data to ensure data accuracy and work with all teams that integrate with data.
- Develop test plans and coordinate test activities to validate application functionality.
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and manage to define and create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Plans and manages meetings, as needed, to solicit feedback from stakeholders regarding various modules of the tool whenever change is warranted or requested.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Work closely with other functional departments such as contracts, subcontracts, procurement, program management as well as government customer.
- Collaborate with ServiceNow team to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Work with team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs).
- Develops and provides input for documentation on new or existing ServiceNow Applications.
- Ensure the processing of customer requirements is directed and facilitated to the proper functional group.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Participates in special projects as required.
IT Software - Other
San Diego, CA, USA