Systems Analyst - IT Refined Fuels Product Line
at Magellan Midstream Partners LP
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||31 Jul, 2022||N/A||Presentation Skills,Entity Framework,New Concepts,Git,Developers,Gas Industry,Components,Unit Testing,Xml,Azure,Web Applications,Mentoring,Sql,Visual Studio,Software Systems,Computer Science,Programming Concepts,Visual Studio Code,Data Modeling,Jquery||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
A successful Systems Analyst in the IT Refined Fuels Product Line Team derives personal satisfaction from advancing business objectives, adding value to the company, and providing great service to internal business partners and external customers. This position will be a key contributor within a dynamic, highly motivated team focused on creating, improving, and maintaining the systems critical to the success of Magellan’s Refined Products Commercial Development and Accounting Business Teams. The Systems Analyst will have the opportunity to be a part of the full development life cycle of highly complex systems to ensure the various aspects of the refined products business are effective and efficient to ensure the best possible service to Magellan’s customers, as well as directly impact the bottom line of the company. The Systems Analyst will be independently motivated and deliberately collaborative. In addition, the Systems Analyst will have extensive analytical and technical design skills to solve business problems utilizing technology, serve as a change agent for the organization, and be willing to continuously learn as needed to solve real-world problems.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Works independently with limited supervision as well as within a team environment.
- Proactively participates in business analysis and technical design activities with technical and non-technical stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent.
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Ensures application design, development schedule, and implementation meet and/or exceed documented application scope/timeline.
- Accurately estimates the time needed to complete a variety of development and maintenance tasks.
- Monitors progress and reports on the status of tasks and deliverables, escalating risks and issues promptly.
- Conducts in-depth code reviews to ensure architecture code quality and application architecture consistency.
- Troubleshoots technical issues.
- Documents specifications, system guidelines, and technical manuals for new and legacy systems.
- Performs hands-on code development for complex initiatives, both on a large and medium scale.
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
IT Software - System Programming
Tulsa, OK, USA