Systems Engineer – Integration and Flight Test
El Segundo, California, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||16 Sep, 2021||N/A||Agile,Security Operations,Flight Test,Color,Business Travel,Computer Engineering,Consideration,Documentation,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Raytheon Technologies is looking for high-energy, self-driven team members with demonstrated track record to join our Advanced Mission Systems team as a Systems Engineer - Integration and Flight Test Lead. The Advanced Missions Systems team is charged with developing cutting edge capabilities for national defense, including Open Systems Architectures, System and System-of Systems requirements and architectures, multifunction sensors including signals intelligence, electronic warfare systems, communication, electro-optical and infrared. Advanced Mission Systems also develops alternate sources of precisions navigation and timing and a variety of autonomous systems and Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning behaviors. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast moving environment of highly empowered teams operating in a digital engineering environment.
- Self-motivated problem solver that is able to look at a situation, identify gaps or issues, and take initiative to resolve them (technically, with process, and with documentation)
- Demonstrated HW integration and Flight Test leadership experience with cross-disciplinary teams to coordinate multi-faceted technical, logistic, and security operations in a complex multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience in I&T and flight test of systems at military lab/range/flight test facilities.
- Test director experience during complex flight tests at military lab/range/flight test facilities.
- Ground station development and deployment experience (including IA/IT/communications/crypto requirements) at military lab/range/flight test facilities.
- Flight test card generation
- Experience mapping flight test objectives to flight test cards
- Flight Test Readiness Review (FTRR) generation and presentation experience
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to generate, track, and status complex HW development/integration/flight test plans
- Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present data and explain results to subcontractors, senior level executives and customers.
- Deliver technical and programmatic presentations to both internal and external customers
- Must Have Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret.
Occasional business travel is required.
- Working knowledge of I&T principles/tools for DevSecOps, digital engineering, and Agile.DevOps tools (ie GitLab, Cucumber, JIRA, Artifactory, etc)
- Working knowledge of Autonomy / Manned/Unmanned-Teaming (MUM-T) or unmanned aircraft flight test experience
- Knowledge of range threats and emitters
Experience with U.S. Government and flight test organizations and functions
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related STEM discipline
Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or other related STEM field is preferred186255
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - QA & Testing
Electrical engineering mechanical engineering computer engineering or a related stem discipline
El Segundo, CA, USA