at American Heart Association
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA - 73163
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||08 Aug, 2022||N/A||Learning,Confidentiality,Process Design,Organizational Communication,Visuals,Leadership,Matrix Management,Employee Engagement,Graphics,Discretion,Communications,Psychology,Career Development,Data Analytics,Operations,Succession Planning||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career! Now is the time to consider a position that can provide promotional and professional growth opportunities.
We are currently hiring for a Talent Manager. This role will leverage knowledge of critical workforce requirements (e.g., skills, competencies, and performance outcomes) necessary to achieve current and future association wide business results and help connect business needs to American Heart Association employee’s career aspirations and abilities.
The Talent Manager will also partner on execution of association-wide talent review discussions and outcomes, succession planning, leadership development and overall talent management strategies that reflect association wide business priorities and support employees career development. Use key success criteria and data to consistently differentiate talent and create talent pools and pipelines for current and future business capability. Assess and diagnose the talent health and skill gaps across the association. Work with employees to understand, assess and help develop their professional capabilities and provide cross business unit visibility of talent for a strong internal talent market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business, or related field; or a combination of education and work experience that yields the minimally required skills
- 7-10 years related experience in Talent and Succession Planning, with exposure to Human Resources, Learning and Development, Assessments or Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Relationship Management: Solid skills in demonstrating effective working relationships and collaborating with key partners and employees in support of respective objectives.
- Leadership and Career Development: Demonstrated knowledge of trends, concepts, principles and current practices in learning and career development, career coaching with focus on accelerated and executive development practices.
- Process Design and Data Analytics: Advanced skills in developing and maintaining large scale, processes and tools for consistent implementation and interpretation. Advanced skills interpreting data and trends to recommend appropriate talent solutions. Use visuals and graphics to tell a cohesive story.
- Organizational Communication: Validated use of organizational communication strategies to increase impact of communications and employee engagement of internal programs and experiences. Ability to implement communication strategies including cascades of key messages and action plans.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed model and influence at all levels across the association.
- Project Management: Foundational knowledge of and ability to apply core project planning and management principles, guidelines and practices.
- Business Insight: Solid knowledge of the business structure, operations and key leaders to understand points of connection, alignment, standards and processes.
- Software Applications: Solid understanding of HRIS systems and supporting talent suites. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, and internet applications.
- Organization, Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills, ability to set priorities, and multi-task with independent discretion.
- Judgment: Advanced knowledge and skills to make and model good judgment based on principles, values and business arguments.
- Talent Reviews: Work with HRBPs and business leaders in assessing the talent needs of their business unit and the association and apply expertise and tools to identify talent and identify development required to drive talent strategies.
- Talent Analytics and Story Telling: Collaborate to review and analyze talent data for respective business units and overall organization talent health assessment. Aggregate data to tell stories, presentations, and visuals to showcase organizational and individual talent strengths, opportunities, and gaps for action to advance goals.
- Succession Planning: Work with the association’s succession planning process by partnering with HRBPs and business leaders to learn about talent and help build strong pipelines for succession to key roles based on current and future knowledge of employee’s abilities and aspirations.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Champion and advocate for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in all talent discussions. Build environments to showcase and sponsor diverse talent.
HR / Administration / IR
Human Resources, Business, Communications, Psychology
Oklahoma City, OK, USA