Task Order Program Manager
at Systems Plus
NCR, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||16 May, 2021||N/A||Integration,Completion,Analytical Support,Government Agencies,Federal Government Contracts||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
REQUIRED: YEARS OF EXPERIENCE (MIN)
- 10 years of relevant senior leadership/program management experience with Federal Government contracts.
- 5 years of experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
REQUIRED: EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Experience with performance-based and award-fee contracts
- Experience effectively directing and managing contract functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience formulating and reviewing task plans and deliverable items while serving in the U.S. military or other Federal Government agencies at the Brigade or equivalent level.
- Experience in supervision and management of substantive projects involving operational and analytical support and integration in an operational environment
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the activities of all contractor personnel as well as subcontractor efforts used in the performance of this effort.
- Serve as the primary interface and Point of Contact (POC)
- Will institute and maintain management and quality processes and methodologies that ensure that the performance is obtained and delivered within cost and schedule constraints.
- Responsible for preparation of Monthly Status Reports (MSRs) and Integrated Program Reviews (IPRs)
- Prepare and update the Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Participates in technical meetings and project management meetings
- Issues management and preparing problem notification reporting
- Preparing Trip and technical reports
- Ensure continuous process improvement activities to reduce cost and improve quality and mission effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Establish and maintain an quality management program
- Support program transition services
IT Software - Other
National Capital Region, ON, Canada