Technical Specialist, Data Analytics/AI/ML, Google Cloud
Montréal, QC, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions, “Big Data” technologies, and Real Time Streaming.
- Experience delivering technical presentations. Experience with cloud computing including cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience with Internet-of-Things applications, machine learning/artificial intelligence, and numerical programming frameworks. (e.g., TensorFlow, MATLAB).
- Technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture (e.g., data migration, streaming, security, etc.).
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Lead technical projects, including such activities as technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Travel as required for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form
IT Software - Other
Computer science or equivalent practical experience
Montréal, QC, Canada