Technology Manager, Injection Moulding Technology
at Operaria Headhunting Recruiting
Lahti, Etelä-Suomi, Finland -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. Uponor employs about 3,900 employees in 26 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2021, Uponor’s net sales totalled over €1.3 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor – Rethinking water for future generations. www.uponor.com
Uponor is focusing on R&D and we are now looking for
- Implementation of innovation and R&D processes.
- Assists in defining the business strategy with international teams involved.
- Monitors and improves performance.
- Manages budget ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Acts as a coach and manager for the technology & engineering personnel.
- Assists human resources with employment relations issues and makes employment decisions.
- We require a Master in polymer processing or material science. PhD is considered as a plus.
- Strong and proven track record in R&D and innovations of polymers/processing.
- Some project and leadership experience are needed.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have good skill at interfacing all levels of management and creating a collaborative, cross-functional mindset.
- Fluent in English language.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR