Temp Control Coordinator
at Amerijet International
Miami, Florida, USA - 33166
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||13 Aug, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Powerpoint,Excel,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Responsible for the operational activities related to the company’s temperature-controlled product (ATC) and other assigned specialty products. Assist in developing, implementing, auditing and maintaining operating procedures for the care, custody and control of ATC cargo to meet established certification. Work with the department manager in the training and certifying employees, stations and business partners alike and to ensure compliance with local and regulatory authorities.
EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree is a plus.
- Strong internet and PC skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience in Airline Operations: 2-5 years.
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Flexible to Work rotating shifts
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Maintain quality management system for Pharma and ATC products & other specialties.
- Assist with the training and facilitation for temperature control product handling system wide.
- Assist in maintaining a training curriculum for the handling of specialty products, based upon the CEIV/GDP requirements.
- Assist in qualifying subcontractors as they pertain to GDP/CEIV impact on ATC movement and the relevant department.
- Liaise with local vendors and regulatory authorities to ensure awareness of any requirements that may impact the movement of pharma.
- Ensure the company remains in compliance with all procedures and regulations.
- Ensures proper care custody and control of company equipment and facilities.
- Conduct self-inspections as required by the QMS and work with the respective department/stations to correct findings.
- Work with operations and sales to investigate customer complaints.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure that the GDP/CEIV requirements are respected and maintained in the operations.
- Maintain records of audit and self-inspection reports, CAPA’s, KPI, and Change Controls.
- Prepare source material for management review.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Miami, FL, USA