Traffic Operations Specialist - RTA - Dubai
at Indeed UAE
Dubai City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Sep, 2021||AED 25000 Monthly||14 Jun, 2021||15 year(s) or above||iTraffic system, Traffic Operations, DMS messages, Traffic Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
One of a leading Engineering MNC is looking for an experienced Traffic Operations Specialist who will be an expert in configuring and tuning traffic management systems and shall be very familiar with the itraffic system
At Least fifteen (15) years of experience in traffic and traffic management centre operations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED25,000.00 - AED35,000.00 per month
- Hope you have gone through the Job Description in detail and fulfill most of the criteria required for this position?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- understanding of iTraffic system: 5 years (Required)
- Traffic Operations: 10 years (Required)
- creation of DMS messages: 10 years (Required)
- configuration of the itraffic system: 5 years (Required)
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Experience in designing messages for dynamic message signs and traveller information systems.
- Providing technical training on the operation of traffic management systems
- Assisting users with questions on how to operate itraffic
- Assisting with the configuration of the itraffic system
- Assisting in the addition of devices
- Providing front-end administration support
- Providing on-the-job-training for operators hired after the initial Contract training
- Assisting with the creation of DMS messages
- Assisting with the updating of event management rules
- Assisting with the creation of planned event scenario response plans
- Support of RTA in carrying out a minimum of six (6) asset management and QHSE audits per year
- Carrying out any required remediation’s to fix issues identified by the audits
- Troubleshooting any issues
- Coordination between other ITS2020 contracts.
- Coordinate with the RTA operations team and delegate tasks to the Software Engineer and other members of the Contractor’s maintenance team as appropriate depending on the nature of task.
- Help with functional requirements related issues while the Software Engineer can help with any iTraffic software related issue including GUI bugs, enhancement requests, etc.
Roads and Transport Services
Dubai City, UAE.