Training Delivery Support Project Manager
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||14 Sep, 2021||N/A||Six Sigma||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology or related field
- Qualified academically or vocationally to a minimum of ONC or equivalent in relevant subject matter
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification or equivalent
To lead and project manage the delivery of the Raytheon provisioned training equipment projects of Selborne Training Equipment Service across the Selborne naval training estate.
The Project Manager will achieve this through the delivery of high-quality training support tasks in line with Raytheon company standards and Selborne contractual requirements.
The roles main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the initiation and delivery of training projects as prioritised by TEPMT Senior Project Manager.
- Assist the authority/IPTs and nominated contractors in the production of TNAs.
- Engage with key stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of specific training projects.
- Undertake planning and coordination activities for training projects ensuring 3rd party contractors and IPTs are involved.
- Assist in the validation of the through life support arrangements for training equipment’s.
- Engage with relevant design authority to initiate technical refreshes.
- Assist in the maintenance of the establishment’s 3-year Training Equipment surrender and disposal programme.
- Coordinate the disposal of redundant TE in accordance with MoD procedures, ensuring legislative requirements are observed.
- Coordinate the Training Equipment trials and acceptance process.
- Supervise the handover of new TE to the Training Groups.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are always implemented and complied with for all employees/personnel on site under your direction.
Site Engineering / Project Management
Instructional technology or related field
Portsmouth, United Kingdom