Transformation Dashboard and Status Monitoring Program Manager C-12
New York, New York, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||16 Jul, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Interpersonal Skills,Presentation Skills,Excel,Powerpoint||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Within the Chief Administrative Office (CAO), the Transformation Program Office (TPO) provides critical oversight and support for Citi’s transformation activities across cross-functional organizations. The role of the Transformation Org Dashboard and Status Monitoring Program Manager will report to the Director, Operations Administration of the Transformation Program Management Operations Team.
This role will partner closely with key stakeholders (Organizational Program Offices, Program Groups, etc.), their teams within CAO, and cross-functionally with other critical Enterprise stakeholders in ensuring and enforcing TPO guidance of Enterprise program and project management dashboards, status reporting, and RAG monitoring while ensuring the Transformation/Consent Order portfolio is being implemented and adhered to. Additionally, this Program Manager will identify and challenge the monitoring of key initiatives and deliverables while ensuring consistent monitoring of risks, issues and challenges to the quality and completeness of the dashboard reporting to CPMC standards.
The Program Manager accomplishes results through the monitoring of dashboard reporting, programs status routines, and RAG changes by implementing standards and guidance for internal program groups. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness, and delivery of end results of an area.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Project management and execution skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to execute in a large, matrixed organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of basic risk management structure and process
- Ability to credibly challenge
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight. Also, must be able to work as a member of a team toward common goals
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Organized, efficient and focused on delivery of team goals
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Engage with necessary stakeholders within the Citi Transformation Program Office team to collect feedback, build-out requirements and prioritize system enhancements for dashboard monitoring
- General knowledge of PM framework and its applicability to Consent Order/Transformation BoW and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner expectations to stakeholder community at various levels including senior executives. Able to tailor the message to the correct level of knowledge and seniority.
- Fields questions and serve as subject matter expert for PM Framework and use of Project Tracking System (PTS) 2.0 for Transformation activities
- Work with metrics and reporting teams on changes to the process or details
- Challenge and drive escalation exercises based on dashboard, status reporting, and RAG reporting changes
- Follow proper routines, procedures, and processes for dashboard review, escalation, and RAG changes.
- Devise creative solutions when faced with multiple deadlines and/or time constraints
- Work tactically to break through bottlenecks and keep projects on track
- Develop and implement best-practices that seek efficiency in program execution
- Develop regular reporting and MIS to facilitate review and engagement around project status, risks and “path to green”
- Work in close partnership and develop relationships with CPMC, Org PMO Leads, PGs and the TPO Metrics leads.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated to you
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
IT Software - Other
New York, NY, USA