at Macquarie Group Limited - Japan
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||10 Jun, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Bring your creativity and passion for innovation and customer advocacy as a UX/UI Designer to join our Corporate Operations Group.
We are investing in innovative ways using human-centred design to create value and impact that will power our entrepreneurial enterprise.
You will be responsible for designing user experiences across our internal Enterprise Digital portfolio which spans across Workplaces of the Future, Web and Mobile applications, working with enthusiastic service owners and talented developers in a fast-paced, agile environment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- a minimum 5 years’ experience in a UX/UI role and a relevant qualification
- a portfolio showcasing experience in product design where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products
- experience in innovation and human-centred design methodologies.
- excellent understanding of the end-to-end design and user-experience process with a broad spectrum of hands-on skills including user interviews, storyboarding, user-journey maps, facilitating workshops, sketching, wire-framing, prototyping and usability testing
- a problem solver who loves big challenges, tackles them using a collaborative workflow, with the client front of mind
- fluent in relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch
- learning mindset, following current trends and interested in industry developments.
- experience building component libraries for usability, familiarity, scale and re-use
- some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
We’re looking for someone who is friendly, light-hearted and willing to bring their own personality and experience to help shape the future direction of our products and services. Someone who thrives in a collaborative team with group facilitation, training and influencing skills. If that’s you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- collaborate closely with a cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers, and the business to bring experiences to life
- define the overarching IA and conduct needs and task analysis
- offer simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios
- produce sketches, flowcharts and wireframes to support robust discussions with technical and business stakeholders
- advocate for the customer as you refine solutions, creating prototypes or mockups for testing and validation
- use Sketch, Abstract, and the Adobe Creative Suite to create and rapidly iterate on designs and product artefacts
- undertake work with digital assets, including interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups.
Web / Graphic Design / Visualiser
Sydney NSW, Australia