Willard, Ohio, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||N/A||Licensure,Dea,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
AmeriWound invites you to join our premier wound care practice. We are recruiting vascular surgeons with an interest in providing wound care to patients in the post-acute and long-term care settings. This position provides you the opportunity to enjoy an individualized practice that is financially rewarding and offers a phenomenal work life balance.
AmeriWound’s affiliated physicians are highly trained wound care providers, who assess, diagnose, treat, monitor and heal patient wounds. Our provider documentation is concise and survey focused, meeting all facility medical standards.
Our wound certified educators train, educate and guide our affiliated physicians and client facilities on the most efficacious wound care treatments and follow up. As a result, client facilities realize improved wound healing results, improved survey scores and NTA reimbursement under PDPM.
AmeriWound is recruiting full-time and part-time Board Eligible and Board Certified physicians to treat wound care patients in SNFs ALFs and other clinical settings.
Our physicians round weekly Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm. NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS, NO EVENING HOURS. AmeriWound affiliated physicians enjoy an excellent work-life balance, while earning uncapped compensation - based on the number of patient encounters/visits.
PRIOR WOUND CARE EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
Physician wound care training is provided and supported by AmeriWounds certified wound care specialists.
- MD or DO, BE or BC, DEA, and Unrestricted licensure
- Excellent diagnostic and treatment skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- EHR/EMR proficiency
- Round at client facilities; two to three days per week for part-time or four to five days per week for full-time
- Assess patient wounds and establish treatment plans to heal any and all skin integrity issues
- Perform procedures as needed
- Work collaboratively with client facilities staff to ensure high quality wound care
- Document timely and accurately in our EHR
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Willard, OH, USA