VE Casual Teacher - Community Services
at Swinburne University of Technology
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||01 Dec, 2019||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you a Community Services professional looking for a role where you can make a real difference in the lives of the next generation of learners? Do you have the experience and skills necessary to provide an engaging and inspiring educational experience?
If this sounds like you then don’t wait, Swinburne’s Health, Science and Community department is looking for casual teachers to teach in 2020 in the following:
- Diploma and Certificate IV of Community Services
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Certificate IV in Social Housing
A community services teacher at Swinburne is expected to share their experience and knowledge with students, and encourage them to successfully obtain their qualifications and succeed in their chosen profession. Our community services teachers work within a passionate team of teachers. Within this team they plan deliver, assess, evaluate and ensure compliance of high quality education programs. With Swinburne’s world class training facilities and flexible working conditions, you’ll want to start the next chapter of your journey with us.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116): or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including the units TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 or equivalent units.
- Relevant degree or vocational qualification in community services or related field.
- Vocational experience relevant to the community services secto
Teaching / Education
Diploma and certificate iv of community services
Melbourne VIC, Australia