at Matt Burton Associates
Maidstone, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||12 Nov, 2021||GBP 55000 Annual||13 Aug, 2021||N/A||Customer Service Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our client is the largest independent provider of Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management services in the UK with multiple sites supporting leaders in their industry.
They are offering an exciting opportunity for an HGV Technician to join the team at their workshop based near Maidstone/Kent.
As a HGV Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the standard of mechanical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance and modification of customer vehicles & related ancillary equipment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in HGV Vehicle Maintenance Repair
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working as a HGV Technician
- Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing
- Diagnostics skills/qualifications – desirable
If you’re an automotive professional looking for a role with a growing and stable market leading company please call Kirk Hensby on 07821 681355.
Reference ID: MBAHGVTECHSNOD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- To ensure all repairs and maintenance is completed as per company / manufacturers requirements and standards
- Correct fault diagnosis to ensure replacement parts are fitted correctly and warranty claims are in line with warranty terms.
- Ensure full and complete end of shift handover including vehicle on or off road status.
- To complete job cards, service sheets, timesheets and any other relevant paperwork in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of an effective and proactive cultural environment.
- Undertakes necessary training to become multi skilled.
- To undertake diagnostic analysis where appropriate.
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Maidstone, United Kingdom