Veterinary Operations Administrator - Franklin
at People Passion
New Zealand, , New Zealand - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||N/A||Communication Skills,It||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you looking for a rewarding role that provides flexibility, a great local team environment and scope to grow?
Located in Karaka, Vet Associates Equine and Farm is an equine general and referral practice where our well-equipped and experienced team provides 24-hour care to horses and foals. We are looking for a friendly, people person with a great attitude to join our tight-knit team on a part time basis.
As our Veterinary Operations Administrator, you will be integral to our ongoing success and growth, while providing day to day support over all areas of the business, including administration, customer service, operations and finance. This is a varied role so you will need to be able to multi task and work well under pressure and enjoy having lots on the go!
Along with your amazing communication skills, you will also have:
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to follow processes and are IT savvy – you will enjoy offering ideas for improvement and assist with implementing programs and procedures
- Problem solving skills with the ability to use your initiative
- Previous stock and inventory management experience
- Accounts and invoicing exposure – Xero a bonus!
- Previous customer service and office administration experience
- An approachable nature with the ability to build relationships
Hours are flexible, but initially this role will be approximately 3 days per week. Depending on growth, there is potential for this to become full time, so you need to be adaptable and able to work full time hours if required.
If you are an all-rounder who is looking for their next move, then apply now or for a confidential chat, call our HR Partner at People Passion on 09 299 2525.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
New Zealand, New Zealand