Vice President / Audit Manager
London, England, United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||24 May, 2021||6 year(s) or above||Negotiation,Working Environment,Cisa,Management Skills,Project Management Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Audit Manager is an intermediate level role responsible for managing a team that is performing complex and critical audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to recruit, develop, and manage an effective Internal Audit team, that ensures the firm meets audit standards and regulations in partnership with business leaders and the develop, execute, and evaluate audit plans
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) preferred
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Manages audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high-risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management.
- Analyses reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with Directors and Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
- Reviews and approves Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
London, United Kingdom