Vice President, Project, Portfolio and Alliance Management
at Revolution Medicines
Redwood City, California, USA - 94063
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||09 Nov, 2021||15 year(s) or above||Key Opinion Leaders,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit high-value frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers. The company’s R&D pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress diverse oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion Inhibitors for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new member of the Revolution Medicines team, you will join other outstanding professionals in a tireless commitment to patients with cancers harboring mutations in the RAS signaling pathway.
As our portfolio of RAS and RAS Companion inhibitors continues to grow we are seeking an enthusiastic leader to be Vice President of our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) group.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- 10-15+ years of industry experience, with a demonstrable track record of organizational and leadership success.
- Experience in project, portfolio and/or alliance management preferably, but not necessarily, in an industry setting.
- Ph.D. or other related higher degree (eg.MD, PharmD) is an advantage.
- Demonstrable willingness to live by the RVMD Core Values and excitement about our mission.
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting and is driven by a desire to deploy innovative approaches and technologies in a high energy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to act as an excellent ambassador for Revolution Medicines in interactions with key opinion leaders, scientific advisors, corporate partners and, where necessary, investors.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important.
- Oversee the Project Management group.
- Be accountable for the successful organization of R and D business activities, such as project and functional budgeting, by ensuring the relevant project-based information is provided to the R and D Cost Centre heads.
- Ensure the success of the R and D Operations group which provides logistic support projects and functions.
- Be accountable for building and maintaining successful relationships with key Alliance partners (corporate, government, charities, academics etc.).
- Ensure that Portfolio Management tools, outputs and guidance are available to enable effective long-range planning and, when necessary, effective prioritization, by RVMD governance committees and leadership
Site Engineering / Project Management
Redwood City, CA, USA