VPS6 Deputy Commander Lead
Shepparton, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||24 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||24 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
YOUR NEW ROLE
The position will work closely work with leadership teams and staff to support the delivery of quality outcomes. This includes priorities in areas such as managing resources for surge capacity, public health, emergency relief and recovery operations and business continuity.
- Oversee local delivery of integrated, multidisciplinary services that provide holistic client outcomes and ensure they meet statewide departmental and government objectives, budget considerations and community expectations.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of issues impacting the department’s clients and investigate and lead critical projects that develop and review policies, professional standards and operating practices to enhance service delivery, budget effectiveness, efficiency and improved client outcomes.
- Forge strong connections across the department and with external stakeholders, and collaborate on the strategic design and development of departmental objectives that impact statewide or significant localised service delivery to ensure effective, efficient and coordinated services are provided for all clients
- Identify and actively manage emerging issues and areas of risk for government, department and the community.
- Occasional travel required
- A full position description is available
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you’re looking to utilise your leadership skills to support the wider community, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Please call Tyan Bekooy on 0467675261 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com your updated resume. Alternatively, please refer this opportunity onto anyone suitable. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To be considered for the role you must have demonstrated the following in previous positions:
- A tertiary qualification related to emergency management, community services, health administration or business management is desirable
- Knowledge of relevant government legislation and experience of emergency management activities, including a good understanding and the ability to work with regional and local government authorities
- Preference given to candidates located in Shepparton region
- Extensive leadership
- People management
- Strategic planning
- Creativity and innovation
- Police check and Working With Children’s Check
- Two references of direct manager
IT Software - Other
Shepparton VIC, Australia