at Simply 360
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
One of the world’s largest Global Communications Agency has an opening for a diligent WIP Accountant to drive their financial precision to the next level. This role is based in their bustling head office in Sydney.
This role offers you the opportunity to play a pivotal part in the financial management processes, especially around client billing, revenue recognition and job management. Partnering closely with the account management teams, where you’ll dive deep into financial tasks, ensuring every financial detail aligns with company policy.
- Ensuring all Client Billing is executed timely manner.
- Keeping a close eye on Revenue to ensure its accurate recognition and job reconciliation
- Assisting account teams diligently: whether it’s reviewing estimates, timesheets, or diving deep into the profitability of jobs and job costing.
- Planning billing throughout the month, ensuring the process doesn’t get held-up at end of each month.
- Staying on top of actual monthly revenues, comparing them against current forecasts for each client.
- Monitoring time allocation and being the touchpoint for any timesheet discrepancies.
- Keeping the CFO in the loop of any potential risk.
- Swiftly processing invoices and being the go-to for processing talent agent queries and invoices.
Please refer the Job description for details
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Sydney NSW, Australia