at Monash Health
Malvern East, Victoria, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||27 Nov, 2019||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Part Time Ongoing
Wellness and Recovery Centre - Butterfly Day Program
- Permanent, Part time role
- Opportunity to work in Monash Health’s Butterfly Day Program
- Join a supportive team committed to excellence in patient care
- The Administration Officer Position is an 0.6EFT permanent position with the Butterfly Day Program.
- The Administration officer provides a broad range of administrative support to clinicians and clients within the Wellness and Recovery Centre and wider Psychological Services team as needed.
- The ability to engage and work with team mates will be highly regarded, as will the ability to work with the individuals system. This role will suit someone who wants to be part of the ongoing development of a service to improve the health and wellbeing of people with an eating disorder in a service known for innovation.
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
A tertiary qualification in business administration or any related degree and/or relevant experience and skills training.
Malvern East VIC, Australia