Apps Support Intermediate Analyst
Mississauga, ON, Canada -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||21 Jun, 2023||Not Specified||23 Mar, 2023||2 year(s) or above||Windows,Swift,Oracle,It,Autosys,Customer Service,Reporting,Jira,Tibco,Participation,Communication Skills,Commercial Awareness,Analytical Skills,Unix,Disabilities,Interpersonal Skills,Financial Markets||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Apps Support Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- 2-5 years experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products.
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools.
- Understands of how own sub-function integrates within the function and commercial awareness
- Evaluates (sometimes complex) situations using multiple sources of information Developed communication and diplomacy skills to persuade and influence
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the business and its technology strategy
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of issue tracking and reporting using tools
- Good all-round team member
- Effectively share information with other support team members and with other technology teams
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- Ability to communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholder
- Working knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL. (Able to build ad hoc SQL queries
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Solaris/Linux) and Windows. (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions).
- Good analytical skills & attention to detail
- IT (spreadsheet/analytical/modeling skills)
- Positive attitude and keen to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Basic Business knowledge/ understanding of financial markets and products is a plus.
- Experience with Messaging Technologies (TIBCO, SWIFT, MQ a plus)
- Experience with real-time monitoring systems such as ITRS Net agent is a plus
- Job scheduling tool such as AutoSys.
- Issue tracking and reporting using tools such as JIRA or other ticket tracking system
- Knowledge/ experience of problem Management Tools is a plus.
- Good all-round PC skills. (I.e. Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations.
- Utilizes good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to field issues and queries from stakeholders, provide short-term resolutions and work with relevant technology partners for long term remediation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Participates in disaster recovery testing
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Analyzes applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned in a concise and logical manner.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
IT Software - Other
Help Desk Operations
Mississauga, ON, Canada